Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Wall

Hey folks!

I haven't been doing much updating here. After spending some time talking with other illustrators, going to conventions, and giving it some thought, I've decided this place should be used more for content right now, other than feeling the need to have something specific to show.

It used to be that I would update deviantart (heavily) with finished work, while this had a mix of that and some sketch stuff. One thing I've noticed in other blogs though, is that people also share information on how to do stuff or thoughts on certain issues in art, work, and visual communication.

I'm not 100% sure what I can add to this kind of conversation, but I think an effort should be made. If for nothing else, at least for my own sanity - sometimes the illustrators life is much like the mountain-dwelling hermit :p

No comments: