Thursday, January 31, 2008

Freakin' A'

Loooooooooooooooooooooooong time no talk folks!

So here's the skinny - I worked on a month-long freelance project, which I hope to put up soon as soon as I get the ok from my client. THEN I got a new fulltime job (YAY!) as a game tester (YAY?). So far it's been intense hours, so we'll see if I survive and create as I go, or go off and create to hopefully keep the bills in check.

Yes - bills. Blah. Rent. Pah! All of this needs to be covered and while it was working to a degree in freelance, I was dying to find a way make more than just my financial ends meet. Getting a car, insurance, food would all be nice things and for that I need some 9 to 5 employment.

In short - don't count me out. I draw on my breaks now and have been keeping my energy up and hopefully game testing sucks the gaming nerd out of me so I'll spend more time on the weekends drawing. And less playing Phoenix Wright >.>

No comments: